Wednesday, June 12, 2013

New goodness at auction on eBay this week!

Sadly it's looking like we might be without power for the next few days, if the weathermen are right and the huge wind storm they are predicting comes through later tonight... So, I figured I'd better do a quick post now to show what I've listed at auction this week so far!

First and foremost are these amazing vintage apothecary jars - honestly, I've drooled over similar ones for years now and never really expected to find any myself. They just aren't all that common! But, I lucked out last weekend - and at a regular old garage sale too, really the last place I would expect something like this to show up! Check them out:





I just can't get over the contrast between the hardcore drug names and the dainty flower designs underneath of them - they are too perfect!

Here's a few other random goodies I got listed as well:






If you are in the path of the storm, stay safe!!


No comments: