Saturday, September 22, 2012

New goodness on eBay this week!

It's Fall - and I am totally in denial... That means there is only about a month or so left in the sale season!?!?! How did it go by so quickly this year? It seems like it was just Spring last week. I shouldn't be too worried really, as always I have a mountain of stuff here waiting to be listed. :P

I did manage to make the mountain a fraction (a little, tiny fraction) smaller this week - here's some of the new things that are up at auction on eBay!


Vintage Taylor & Ng Le Chien Dog Bowl
(I've never seen one of these before - I knew they made mugs but a dog bowl? How cool is that?)








There's a few other odds and ends up also - a couple more craft kits, a couple more games... Click on over to see the rest!

3 comments:

Jill said...

That's my old Spirograph! Loved it!!

undercover caterer said...

Hey Mitzi,
I am trying to collect that Interpur flatware. I didn't see this till too late, obviously, but if you come across more, would you give me a shout? We're friends on FB. Thanks!
Sarah

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

Hey Sarah, I sure will! :)