Monday, September 3, 2012

Vintage 70's posters and more new goodness on Etsy!

If you follow my Facebook page you already know that I've been listing some really fun stuff into my Etsy shop lately. But don't worry if you missed it, I'm here to catch you up. :)

I listed over 30 of these, click the link above to see them all, below are just a couple of my faves:




I kept one for myself -

I had to! I mean really, how could I not? ;) It says - Mind Like Parachute, Function Only When Open. (Like someone said on my FB page, it reads like a fortune cookie!)

These I love because they are so incredibly unique - very different from your typical religious artwork! There are 14 of them listed, click the link above to see them all...




I found a great antique health book that was falling apart, so I salvaged all the illustrations that I could. :) Looks like there are about 10 listings left, click the link above to see them all...




I haven't only been listing to my paper categories though, my Housewares category also has some new stuff:







As always, there's more - click on over to check out the rest! And if you want to be one of the first people to know when new stuff is added to my Etsy shop, you just have to give my Facebook page a Like. See ya over there! :)

No comments: