Saturday, August 18, 2012

Vintage cookbooks + more new goodness on eBay this week!

Lo and behold, I actually got my entire stash of vintage cookbooks listed this week! Pardon me while I pat myself on the back a few times - it was no small task, let me tell ya! Before we get into those though, let me show off some of the other stuff I have up at auction - yes I listed all the cookbooks, and then some! Pardon me while I pat myself on the back some more... ;)


(I cannot BELIEVE what the bidding is up to on these!!)





There's a few other things listed too, click on over if you want to see the rest! :)

Now the cookbooks I listed every which way - some individually at auction, some individually to my store, and some in lots at auction. Click on over if you want to see them all, I'll just show you a few of my favorites here. :)






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those cookbooks are great. A real blast from the past!