Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Featured Collectible - Vintage Marionettes

My latest mini obsession is with vintage marionettes - first I listed the amazing 1950's marionette prints in my Etsy shop, then I scored a pair of Puppinettes marionettes that I have listed on eBay. This of course led me to looking at all the other old marionettes that are available out there - and let me tell you, I am in love! They would be so fun to have sitting on a bookshelf, or hanging on the back of a door. Or hanging anywhere you want them really, seeing as how they usually conveniently have strings already attached to them... ;)

Here are just some of my favorites that I have found in my searches - some of them are way out of my league as far as price goes, but others are really reasonable...










No comments: