Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Vintage 80's Band & Cheerleading Uniforms - Sequins, Sequins, Sequins!

In the garage at an estate sale a couple of weeks ago I found a box of random stuff - you know how irresistible those are - so of course I dug right in... What did I find? A bunch of 1980's Colorifics cheerleading, band, drill team and choir uniform catalogs! Of course they came home with me, how could I leave them behind? The sequins! The big hair! The headbands! The go-go boots! The leg warmers! The sequined legwarmers!

I listed most of them in a lot at auction on eBay (ending this Sunday). But I did keep a few for myself. I don't know what I will do with them, other than take them out once in a while and giggle. Here's a sampling of pages from the ones I kept - you will find more of the same in the ones on eBay, of course. Enjoy. :)

2 comments:

Anissa.Lynette said...

Holy cow!! I remember these!!

Deana said...

I remember our majorettes wearing the ones in the 3rd pics. I was soooo jealous back then I thought they looked so attractive!