Saturday, November 6, 2010

New goodness at auction on eBay this week!

We were rockin a good pace getting auctions listed at the beginning of the week, then I decided to tackle my stash of vintage coats - talk about a slow process! I really admire sellers who only sell clothing - their dedication to such a time consuming process is unreal! I only got a few of my coats ready to list, and only listed a couple so far - stay tuned, hopefully I will manage to get the rest done this week...

So let's look at some of what I did get listed - all at auction right now!











There's a lot more - including several lots of yummy Boonton melmac plastic dishes - so click on over to check out the rest!

2 comments:

mbsut said...

I love your website. I thought you might be able to help me. I found an arnart smugmug by Tina. It has blue and green bows on it. I would love to have a set. I found one of them at the Goodwill. Do you know what they are called?

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

Hi there I don't, what I would do is save a search on eBay for Arnart Smug Mug, and also set a Google alert - then you will get emails when someone lists one on eBay or when they are mentioned on the web. You will probably have to be a little bit patient but I bet some that match will pop up eventually :)