Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Featured Collectible - Vintage Industrial Chic - Pt 2

Ok, I'm ready to tackle part two of my Vintage Industrial Chic post - I set out to find home decor, furnishings, and kitchenware that would fit in with the seating, storage, office supplies and lighting I featured in my last post. It was a little tough, but I found some cool things! Again some of the prices made me raise an eyebrow, but some were very reasonable, so I guess it all balances out in the end!








SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

Mar gar et said...

I just spent 2 hours searching all your posts back to 2007, and I have to say you're a phenom. Not only does it look like you've gathered all my childhood possessions, you have managed to find things that no one else has on their sites. When I saw the "Hall" book I about fell off my chair. The 'Sears' curtains from the estate sale so hard for you to sell...the link to the vintage catalogs... All I can say is, it's a good thing you're not my neighbor as I would never be at my own house. Thank you from someone born in the 50s, and kicks herself for not keeping more, but thanks you for presenting them from someone that has a keen eye for what really was in our homes.

Keep up the great work, and I will be back in 2010, and beyond!

Mitzi - Vintage Goodness said...

Awww, thanks so much Margaret - your comment made my day! I've been in this business for a few years now and the wonders never cease ;) I'm just happy to be able to share the goodness with my fellow vintage geeks!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that clock! Happy New Year from the Thriftgoddess!