Monday, December 7, 2009

At auction on eBay this week - hats, jewelry, recipes & more!

I spent a good bit of time organizing my huge stash of vintage costume jewelry last week - I got some listed (mostly pins), with a lot more to come! I try every piece at auction on eBay first, and then if it doesn't sell I list in in my Etsy shop. I'll just show you a few of my favorite pieces...





I listed a few other things besides jewelry - some great vintage hats, a couple of old recipe boxes - with printed as well as handwritten recipes in them! - and a set of Hartstone Pottery Christmas mugs I missed when I was gathering up all of my holiday items to list - oops!

Hopefully I will have more to show you next week, if I can shake this cold that has been slowing me down for the last few days... wish me luck!

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

heidi said...

i love every piece! i am going to pry some of my 'dead aunt elsie's' [don't worry, she'd laugh] jewelry apart & super glue pcs to my bobby pins for some retro hair art. this reminded me to get a move on. pretty stuff!

dallas realtor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
prashant said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.