Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm going to be on Auction Wally's show! Sundays at 2pm EST

It's been a while since I was on Auction Wally's podcast on Blog Talk Radio - the first show is here and the second show is here, in case you missed them the first time around... They were a ton of fun to do, and Walt and I have become good friends since then, talking shop pretty regularly both online and on the phone.

At first we hatched a plan to do another show, to talk about my new project, The Vintage List shop directory... But after a few conversations, we decided not to do just the one show, but several shows together, every Sunday at 2pm - kind of a host and co-host type of situation.

I guess that means I'm now officially an online radio show co-host! How cool is that?

I'm really excited to see how it goes, and of course I want all of you to be there listening, chatting in the chat room, and calling in! The call in number is 646-378-1561 - you can call in anytime while we are on the air.

This Sunday we will most likely be discussing not only The Vintage List but also the state of selling collectibles online in general - the eBay situation, selling on alternative venues, etc. It's what is on the minds of a lot of sellers these days, including me! I don't think I will be able to help myself... ;)

1 comment:

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

How fun!! You know I'll be listening in. I don't know how well I'd do in the chat rooms...you know I can't walk and chew gum at the same time. haha. But I'll be listening...