Thursday, April 3, 2008

My stomach is in knots...

... from the excitement! Check out the ad for a sale I am going to tomorrow morning:

"We thought this was a small sale but NOOOOO! Every nook and cranny of this house is filled with amazing items including lots of beyond cool 1950's items. Tons of fabulous costume jewelry, 14k gold and sterling. Grandmother clock, coo-coo clock, solid cherry dresser, cedar chest, 2 full beds, dressers, couch, tables and more. Cut glass, Fenton, Prussia, Blenko, Royal Doulton figurines, Toby, Chintz, sterling flatware and great vintage kitchen items. Vintage linens, purses, Clothes, shoes, holiday items and loads of fun, funky, retro knick-knacks. We've been digging through this house for several days and are still finding new treasures every day."

All I can say is - I'm glad I have some money left over after I paid my taxes!!

3 comments:

Lisa's RetroStyle said...

I'm excited for you Mitzi! I hope you get some cool things at some great prices. t took me a while to figure out what you ment when you said you hearted me...I'm a little slow on the uptake. I have a "real life" girlfriend who opened a shop a while back and I "hearted" her...but I don't think I really realized what I had done. I went to see your "heart" and someone else had hearted me...I don't know them, but they did it a couple of days ago. Yea for me...two people "heard" me. Thanks Mitzi! and good luck!

Amanda said...

oh man! I am so envious it's probably not right! I've had my fair share... and I'm going on a "thrift crawl" (think pub crawl but with thrift stores) on Saturday in Chicago. But your's sounds too good!

Monica said...

These type of sales are so exciting!!!! I love them!!!!! I hope you got a lot of great things!!!!