Monday, January 7, 2008

Auction Promo Time!

I meant to get this up over the weekend before my auctions ended last night, but I got sidetracked (surprise, surprise).

The canister set is part of an entire set of Princess House Orchard Medley dishes that I have listed. And check out that centerpiece vase with matching candle holders - so perfectly retro, my pictures don't do them justice AT ALL... If I had a table to hold a centerpiece set I would probably keep them! I'm also in love with the green tree bedspread, it has a slightly Asian inspired feel to it, I am hoping someone out there has the bedroom it will go perfectly in!

I am about to move the things that didn't sell at auction yesterday into the store, maybe I will do a little photo post of that stuff too since I didn't get them posted when I should have...

No comments: